A Great Solution for Occupational Health Services
Lakewood and North Olmsted Urgent Care Centers offer employers the following services and benefits to meet their occupational health needs:
- Two convenient locations on the west side of Cleveland for your employees with convenient hours seven days a week.
- Our program is focused on achieving positive treatment outcomes, decreasing costs, and reducing lost work time. We follow proactive return-to-work protocols, focusing on full duty or modified duty to reduce lost time.
- We have extensive experience with and understanding of OSHA recordable vs. first aid incidents, and while quality patient treatment always comes first, we understand employer challenges and concerns and work to support them.
- We deliver detailed visit notes, physical results, and test results to the employer via the preferred mode of communication.
Occupational Health Service Options:
- Injury Care/Workers’ Compensation
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Federal Drug Screens
- Non-DOT Urine Drug Screens
- 5-Panel Rapid Drug Screens
- 10-Panel Rapid Drug Screens
- UDS Specimen Collection Only
- Hair Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire Review
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry)
- TB Testing
- Vision Screening
Call us today for assistance with your Occupational Health needs. (440) 471-7083
Better Health Care is Our Mission
(440) 471- 7083
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 7 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9 AM to 3:00 PM